- Contestants must be between the ages of birth and 2 years of age.
- Entries can ONLY be submitted by a legal parent or guardian of the child. A parent or legal guardian for each participant must sign permission for the press release.
- Entry deadline is July 7th, 2018
- Contestants must submit 1 photo of the child, size 8×10 or 5×7, no smaller.
- Contestant must be a resident of Luce or West Mackinac County.
- Parents name, address and phone numbers are mandatory.
- Contestant’s photos will be on display in various stores in the Newberry area prior to the fair. For every $5.00 donation placed in a child’s jar, that child will in return, get a ballot in the drawing. Winners will be chosen by a random drawing August 5th, 2018 at noon in front of the cook shack. Contestant’s are asked to be present but is not mandatory to win.
- There will be a 1st and 2nd place winner for each of the boys and the girls.
For Additional Information Contact: Amanda at 906-322-2971 or fair office at 906-293-8785
- Girls – 1st Place Drawing Winner — $100.00
- Girls – 2nd Place Drawing Winner— $50.00
- Boys – 1st Place Drawing Winner— $100.00
- Boys – 2nd Place Drawing Winner — $50.00
Please include 2 5×7 or 8×10 photos of the child entering the contest. Please call fair office 906-293-8785 for pick-up of registration form and picture