Mud Bog Rules and Registration (No Mud Bog for 2018 Fair)
- Helmets and seat belts must be worn
- No alcohol in the pits. If caught you will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No hot rodding in the pits.
- Keep main runways open.
- When your class is running pay attention to the order and be ready to make your run. You will be given 3 minutes after your number is called to get qualified and to get to the start line. If you are not ready you will be disqualified without a refund.
- Same driver can only run in the same class once.
- Penalty stakes are worth 2 seconds if you hit them.
- If you come out of the race course at any time shut down immediately.
- No nitrous or aviation fuel.
- Must be 16 years of age with valid license to run.
- Please no pets in the pits
- Must be 16 years of age to be in the pit area.