Please fill in all information:
Camping and Trailer Parking Rules and Regulations:
In addition to the new Public Health and State Campground rules, the following rules must be observed:
- Due to Fire Marshall Rules: No electrical hook-ups will be permitted for camping units. No extension cords or garden hoses for water will be allowed for hook-ups for campers in barns or exhibit buildings.
- Camping sites will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. There is a limit of 2 vehicles per camping unit. All campers must be registered on the camping permit.
- Camping permit must be displayed on the camper unit where it is visible to all.
- Camping units must be a minimum of 10 feet apart, to meet state Fire Marshall Fire Codes.
- Camping units will not be allowed within 20 feet of any barn or building on the Fair Grounds.
- Camping units and vehicles can NOT block access to the Livestock Barns or Exhibit Buildings.
- A Camping Fee of $30.00 is required for a 3 night 4 day stay. In the event that a camper will be staying for 2 nights only the camping fee is $15.00. This does not include the Gate Entry Fee of $5.00 per carload. Tents and campers are not permitted on the fairgrounds until Thursday of the fair. Only fair board members will be allowed to bring campers or tents earlier than Thursday of the fair.
- All trailers must be self-contained, gopher holes will not be allowed.
- Gray Water Dumping is prohibited on the Fair Grounds.
- All fires must be contained in burning pits.
- The curfew hours are enforced from: 11pm to 6 am.This means that no camp site will have any disturbance or excessive noise during curfew hours.
- Camp sites must be chaperoned by a parent or registered guardian 18 years of age or over, with written permission, with a copy on file in the Fair Office.
- The Luce-West Mackinac County Fair assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss of trailers while on the Fair Grounds.
- Campers may arrive during normal business hours only, 8 a.m.-5:00 p.m. After hours parking by appointment. Campers left in unauthorized spots will be moved at the owners expense.
- All under aged youth and/or youth exhibitors staying overnight at the fair grounds must be under direct supervision of a parent or registered guardian, with written permission from parent or guardian, to be submitted to the Fair Office.
- Any camper observed consuming alcohol or drugs on the premises will be asked to remove their camper from the Fair Grounds immediately. Proper authorities will be notified.
- By signing the camping application, the camper agrees to adhere to all rules and regulations.
- County Fair Board Members can and will have permission to inspect any campsite where there is a disturbance, excessive noise or suspected infraction of camping rules.
- These guidelines were adopted and will be enforced by the Luce-West Mack. Co. Fair Board and Luce County Board of Commissioners.
- Campers are required to clean-up their own campsites, or a $50.00 charge will be billed to them at the end of the Fair.
ALL GARBAGE IS TO BE PLACED IN DUMPSTERS.